- About Us
A leading manufacturer of rotary cup burners
Sunflame's products are used aboard ships across the globe.
Stable combustion by precise control represents our technical expertise in the rotary cup burner which is equipped by both our burners and incinerators. In order to satisfy our users' needs, we aim to be at the forefront of international marine technology.
Our pursuit for a higher level of engineering is a journey that never stops.
"Think first, to fulfill our customers' needs and expectations."
|Company Name||Sunflame Co., Ltd.|
|Address||1-30, Nishinohata, Okubo-cho, Uji, Kyoto 611-0033, Japan|
|Contact Information||Tel: +81-774-41-3310
|Capital||30 million yen|
|Number of Employees||71|
|Managing Director||Tatsuo Tanaka|
|Business||Development, Production, Sales and Customer Support of:
・Marine auxiliary boiler burners with control systems
|Overseas Agencies||Vancouver, Athens, Singapore, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Hamburg, Istanbul, Changwon|
|Customer Support Locations||Japan, India, Netherlands, Greece, Singapore, China, USA|
- "Osaka Sunflame Co., Ltd" founded as an oil burner maintenance company
- Started oil burner production
- Started manufacture of waste oil incinerators
- Released the high-performance rotary cup burners "Type SSR" and "Type R"
- Renamed company to "Sunflame Co., Ltd." and purchased factory in Kyoto
- Built factory in Kumiyama, Kyoto following business expansion
- Released the direct-driven rotary cup burner "Type SDR"
- Obtained ISO9001 certification; moved company headquarters and factory to Uji, Kyoto following business expansion
- Developed a control system for large size auxiliary boilers for VLCCs
- Released the direct-driven large size rotary cup burner "SDR-1500" and control system with graphic touchscreens
- Released the Emulsion Combustion System (ECS); released the direct-driven middle sized rotary cup burner "SDR-350", "SDR-500", "SDR-700"
- Developed the LNG-compatible dual fuel burner "SDR-G" series; expanded main factory to accommodate new test facility; Released the ceramic board refractories for incinerators
- Developed the next-generation control system equipped with logging and network functions
- Released the automatic fuel switch system for MGO and HFO
- Co-developed a level sensor check-up system and preheat support system with a client for dry-boiling prevention; received first order for "Type SDR-G" dual fuel burner unit
- Delivered the first "SDR-G200" unit; began sales and operation of the "Sunflame Smart Support System", a user support system using land-ship communication network
- Developed the "GCU" (Gas Valve Unit) for LNG carriers and LNG driven ships
- Renovated head office; developed the building operation system interface "MaCo" using marine equipment control technology
- Alfa Laval Inc.
- Osaka Boiler Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- Kashiwa Co., Ltd.
- Tortoise Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- CSSC JIUJIANG BOILER CO., LTD.
- Kangrim Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
- ZHANGJIAGANG HAILU-SHAZHOU TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.